Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bugs!

It was a beautiful day today.  The turtles were out as expected enjoying one of the last of the warm basking days.  There were a number of insects that seemed to pose for us. One flew right into my daughter as we were crossing the first bridge.  I've never seen one of these, it took a while to get a tentative identification on it.  I believe it to be a variety of giant water bug similar to this one.  

I'll let you judge.  I took this one on the walking part of the bridge:



Here is the same bug on the outside structure of the bridge.


It was about the size of a man's thumb nail.

What do you think?  Can you find a better match?  

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!