Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Launch Time?

Today my daughter joined me on my walk.  Interestingly, the topic of conversation wandered into how many of her friends are moving away.  Some have moved away to school, some married and moving to other parts of the country.  They are 'launching' so to speak.  I thought perhaps today I'd share a picture of another 'launching' in nature.





Milkweeds are one of my fall favorites.  Some have popped and with the wind today, the seeds are struggling in their launch.  Not so unlike many friends and relatives.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!