Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Thursday, September 23, 2010

September showers brings up ... crayfish?

The weather was rainy today with flood warnings.  It was no surprise the water at the park would be creeping up.

What creatures venture out in weather like this?  I was curious and was I surprised!


Crayfish!  I saw dozens and dozens of them.    


After getting home and doing a little research, I also found some web information about crayfish burrows.  


My mysterious holes are a mystery no more.  They were crayfish burrows.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!