Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Saturday, September 25, 2010

What? Who? Thanks!

More questions than answers today.  Another cool and drizzly morning this morning and my camera display went gray so I wasn't sure what I was getting.  Thankfully, many pictures turned out okay.  Caught this egret enjoying a breakfast.


I also found this rather striking insect.  Although I have looked through countless insect/butterfly/moth pictures on the internet, as yet, I have been unable to identify it.  If you have some clues on where to look / what it might be / how to go about identifying ... please help!  The wings folded down to a double layer like a skipper, but his head and body are not large like a skipper would normally be.



There was an elderly gentleman there this morning.  He was re-attaching one of the birdhouses that had fallen in the recent rains.  He has placed about a half dozen bird houses in that park and keeps them up.  Special thanks to this man ... who ever he is.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

2 comments:

  1. Put in an id request at bugguide.net. I'll let you know what I hear.

    ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!