Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fact or Fiction?

It was so nice to enjoy a cooler day at the park.  I met a great group of young people and told them about the crayfish.  Those pictures are in the mid to late September posts.  I also added some to a Wild Life stories website.

Today's walk took me to new paths.  These I don't think were the normal ones.  I found some things that I've not seen before.  Like ... what in the world is this thing?  It was larger than my hand.  My son says aliens planted it ... nice try but I think not.


When I told my mom about the milkweed bugs, not too long ago, she mentioned that she thought they help the milkweeds by opening their pods.  Could she be right?



Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!