Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A challenge

Good morning!  It's been an early morning today.  I wanted to try out a tripod to see what kind of difference that would make.  It was a bit awkward, but I think it helped.

Yesterday, I joined a photo group that has presented a challenge.  They would like to see pictures depicting shapes less than 90 degrees.  I took some fresh pictures this morning with this in mind.  Let me know which is your favorite!  I most likely will be too late to join the challenge, but it would be fun to see peoples opinions about these.  Maybe you have some ideas yourself?

Here goes ... I'll caption them and if you could leave a comment as to your favorite - I'd be much obliged.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five
Each of these were taken today at Northwood Park today, November 6th, 2010.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!