Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simultaneous Stages

I am ever amazed at the late bloomers I find at the park on my walks.  I realize that things just don't mature at the same rate, or at least at the same times.  Even now, now that November has started, there are flowers in bloom.  Usually they are smaller or lower to the ground, but still, there are new blooms.  Take the goldenrod (all pictures taken Nov 2, 2010):


The fresh blossom was very hard to find.  There are more like this next one ..

Still not as many of these.  But this one ...


More and more abundant.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!