Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, December 27, 2010

Snowshoes!

I love sunny days.  Today I enjoyed exploring deeper into the park - thanks to someone who forged some paths on snowshoes!  It was still tough walking.  The compressed snow from the snowshoe steps were only sometimes able to hold my weight.  Still, it was much easier than forging on my own.

It afforded me an opportunity to get a closer look at the open water further down the creek.  I found this shy fellow there.  See him hiding in the shadows?

The park is covered with a light frost and sprinkling of snowflakes that add sparkle.  

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!