Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, January 31, 2011

Not for the Faint of Heart

I'd be lying if I didn't say it is snowing yet again.  Yesterday afternoon was warmer and overcast.  Have you ever seen black icicles?  That was yesterday.  As the snowbanks melted, the street debris colored icicles in the snowbanks black.  But with fresh snow falling, the yuck is getting covered up.  That is one of the nice things about snow.  It covers up a lot of chaos and mess, leaving visible a clean white blanket.  Snow is normal through March in Minnesota.  This state is not for the faint of heart.  ;-)


I saw a lovely white and brown bird of prey at the park today flying above the trees in this area.   Wish I could have captured him for you.  Maybe one of these days I will.  ;-)


Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!