Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, August 22, 2011

Egret Tree?

Several weeks ago, early in the morning, I noticed a tree on the south side of the lake where egrets roosted.  Today, I set out to investigate.
The tree in question has many bare branches.
Not far from the tree, I found a white feather.  It is the right size and color to have belonged to a Great Egret.
But this is probably the most telling clue.  Just under the branches, the brush on the ground is splattered with white.  I think it still is the evening roost for the egrets .... what do you think?  One of these early mornings, I'll confirm.  ;-)

Enjoy!

~ Robin

1 comment:

  1. The clues all point towards an egret roosting tree. Looking forward to seeing what your early morning excursion to the tree reveals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!