Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, January 23, 2012

Scurry, Grey and White



Took a couple minutes from work to catch a scurry of squirrels just outside my patio door.  They were playfully chasing one another up and down trees.  They didn't care that weather was  wintery.  I counted 4 grays and a white (albino)!  We've seen albino squirrels in our neighborhood for at least a few years now.  One time we witnessed one fighting off a hawk on this fence.  Amazing guy, he escaped with his life!

Winter weather today - bad road conditions and congestion this morning.  I'm thankful I was able to work from home today!

Enjoy!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!