Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Marking a New Trail


Sunday I thought I would explore a little outside the park.  First I tried Clifton E. French Regional Park in nearby Plymouth.  Unfortunately, there is very little for walking trails this time of year, most are designated for skiing only.  That didn't work.  Next I tried a park General Mills Nature Research Area.  This post marks the trail I took.

I had to giggle at this photo. Maybe someone WAS marking the trail.  Or perhaps the post was cold and some generous soul lent a scarf?  Or, most likely - someone found it near this entrance and tied it here in hopes the rightful owner would notice and retrieve it.

Enjoy!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!