Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Saw a Crow ...





Snow is melting and much of the cover is gone again.  It seems that other areas of the United States are experiencing our winter this year instead of us.  While on my lunch, I happened on a few crows.  The site reminded me of a silly song my mother once taught me.


Saw a crow flying low,
Fooba Wooba, Fooba Wooba,
Saw a crow flying low,
Fooba Wooba John.
Saw a crow flying low,
Several miles beneath the snow.
Hey, John, ho, John,
Fooba Wooba John.

It made me smile.

Enjoy!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!