Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Friday, March 9, 2012

Loggerhead Shrike?


I barely got this shot and it is not the greatest, but this was an unexpected find.  I believe this bird is a Loggerhead Shrike.  Part of the reason I think so is because of the mouse in its beak.  If I'm right, this little guy has wandered very far north for this time of year.  The All About Birds informational link says that this bird lives in Minnesota in the summer, and Minnesota is about as far north as they go.

Enjoy!

~ Robin

Just listened to this birds call -  I wondered what was singing that unusual song.  It DEFINITELY is a Loggerhead Shrike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!