Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Friday, June 15, 2012

Raspberries!


Raspberries grow wild at the park in a few places.  Many are ripe enough to pick now.  Raspberries are an incredible fruit.  Here are a few facts I found:  They have no fat, cholesterol, or sodium.  They can help lower blood pressure.  They are high in potassium.  The anti-oxidants in raspberries may help prevent Alzheimer's Disease and Parkinson's Disease.

Speaking of fresh and delicious, the New Hope Farmer's Market opens tomorrow and I'll be there.  I've got  a booth reserved for June 16th and June 23rd.  Some of my best photos from the park will be available to take home for yourself.  Stop by and say hello!    

Enjoy!

~ Robin   


1 comment:

  1. Raspberries are one of my favorite fruits. I hope you are enjoying your tasty treats. Our raspberries should be ripe for picking in another week. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!