Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, May 26, 2014

Visiting Next Door

Virginia Waterleaf

Wild Geranium
I headed next door today - to French Regional Park.  I thought I might find this flower - Virginia Waterleaf.  Although there are some along our marsh road, the 'haircut' timing usually prevents us from seeing this blossom.  Maybe this year it will be different.  Most at French are not quite open as well.  Wild Geranium are blooming in abundance though.  




Aside from these, I found a little Water Horsetail drenched in dew.

Enjoy!

~ Robin
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!