Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Butterfly Flourishes





Several butterflies could be seen flitting about at the park yesterday.  A number of people have expressed concern about the monarchs.  I am happy to report many more sightings this year than last year. 

Enjoy!

~ Robin

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear you are seeing so many more this year. I think I may have seen one "in the wild" this year.
    Although I am seeing lots more bees this year, which is also good news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Bees are good! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I've only seen one this year! Maybe I'll see some soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!