Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Butterfly Flourishes





Several butterflies could be seen flitting about at the park yesterday.  A number of people have expressed concern about the monarchs.  I am happy to report many more sightings this year than last year. 

Enjoy!

~ Robin

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear you are seeing so many more this year. I think I may have seen one "in the wild" this year.
    Although I am seeing lots more bees this year, which is also good news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Bees are good! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I've only seen one this year! Maybe I'll see some soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so! Thanks for stopping by, Kerri!

      Delete

Thank-you for commenting!