Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, July 25, 2016

Honey, I lost the moon!


After seeing the gorgeous moon just before 10:45 on Friday, I decided I would schedule some late night outdoor time just to capture the moon.  So I went out at 10:45 last night.  No moon!  I called my husband and told him that somehow I had lost the moon.  He couldn't see it either.  Then I remembered, just as the sunrise time changes from day to day, so does the moon rise.  I found a calculator to help me for next time.  I stuck it out and waited.  Around 11:45 signs were beginning to appear.


And details were beginning to show as the moon rose above the tree line.

She did not disappoint.  A waning gibbous 77% illuminated.

Enjoy!

~ Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!