Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Promise of things to come . . .



Some might consider this picture ugly.  It is kinda cluttered, but in it is the promise of a new crop of insects for next year.  The funny bumps intrigue me.  I have often wondered how such survive the cold Minnesota winters.  But based on the fluttering and buzziness I encounter on a daily basis these days - somehow they do.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

P.S.  Did not see the fish or the turtle today.  Did see a number of Vireo birds, probably the yellow-throated kind.  I believe they migrate through this area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!