Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Past the Peak

Overcast day today and seems like leaves are drying up and falling fast now.  It is like the colors are draining more and more each day.  I believe our peak has been hit.


 I had a hard time finding the pollinating insects today.  I found this one, but it was moving awfully slow.  Wasn't even sure it was alive at first.


I did find a couple of squirrels that had not lost their energy  ... they scampered up simultaneous within seconds of this shot.



Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!