Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Still here...

It has been a week since I last sighted a turtle.  Hibernation time is getting close.  I wasn't sure if they were still up and active.  They are ... as confirmed by this picture today.   Much of the cat tail fuzz is accumulated near the shore in front of them.


Of course the geese are still here.  I recall reading that some geese actually stay through the winter.  I'll be watching and let you know what happens with these.


These geese are just 'crossing the street' from the creek to the lake.

And although the insect sightings are thinning, I did see a couple pollinators today.  The milkweed bugs seem to still be abundant.  Must be a hearty bug!


Rather interesting little bugs.  I'm mulling over ideas of these guys for a children's book.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!