Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Of Woolly and Conk

Was treated to walk to the park with my daughter today.  I think that will become a more regular practice in the coming days.  She likes to put together outfits and post them on LOOKBOOK.nu.  Today, I was her photographer.  I think it turned out okay.  We caught this little guy first thing.  He was rather in a hurry, perhaps he knows this warmth won't last long?  I've never seen a woolly look quite like this one.

Also today, discovered a new tree full of conk.  The last tree where I took pictures of the conk and fungi was damaged in the last storm.  They recently cleaned up the damage and left nothing but the stump.

But I think I've found a new tree to take pictures of for this.


Can you see the shelves of fungi?  Those are the conk.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!