Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Zamboni?

Icy winds and snow of various textures hit me at the park today.  The lake had paths wide enough to have been made by a Zamboni.  Don't be deceived! These are likely the places where the ice is the thinnest!

I saw a couple ducks today in the air.  The snow was not a soft texture, but more like small ice tears. They hurt when the wind whipped them on my face.  I wondered how it was for the birds who had to fly in it.
The geese took cover in the weedy bumps of the marsh area.  It was definitely warmer and more protected there.  Smart geese.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

1 comment:

Thank-you for commenting!