Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, December 20, 2010

Another Layer

The promised snow storm is here.  It should end by tomorrow morning and layer us with 6 more inches of snow.  I got out early. Someone plowed the paths deeper into the park and I enjoyed an easy walk.  Thank-you whoever you are!   The leaves from yesterday disappeared under the inch or so of fresh-fallen snow.  Just as I was thinking I could claim no new fallen leaves - a couple dropped near the path.  I chuckled.   But for the most part, the ground is covered with white.

Can you see the snow-blown path behind the bench?


With all the white, included a little color for you ...  ;-)

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!