Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, December 6, 2010

Ghosts in the forest

The snow still crunches under my feet as I walk through patches of uncleared sidewalk on my way to the park.  A light snow added flakes of sparkle on most things.  The park itself is not cleared yet.  I found myself walking in a  small path created by a hand full of faithful walkers.  Thin sun shown into a small forest area that edges the park.

For the most part, I avoid making random foot steps in the snow - but this particular area I let myself enter.  There are no paths in this part.  I was intrigued by the leaves here.  The cold and wind whittled away their thickness to nearly a whisper.  They appear transparent... like ghosts.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!