Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moving water

The lake outlet has been a place of contemplation and special to me.   There are not many traditions I hold to, but taking a picture of the outlet at the overlook could be considered one.  I make an effort to take at least one picture of it each time I go to the park.  It gives me a gage of sorts.  It tells me how high the water is and how fast it is flowing.

Running water is not supposed to freeze, so this spot should be flowing even through the coldest days.


Springs from lake provide for at least a trickle.  The water near it is freezing, even the foam from past bubbles are frozen.  The ice and frost patterns are lovely.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!