Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Return

Cheerful news arrived in my e-mail recently.  This blog has been accepted in the Outdoor Blogger Network!  Their icon has been added to this site.

Replacing the camera is turning out to be more difficult than I first anticipated.  After carefully cleaning and re-cleaning the old camera and with a warmer sun pushing me, I headed out again.  It needs to be tested.  ;-)  Blue skies with lofty clouds met me initially.

I noticed fungi on a broken tree,  I don't recall seeing it there before.




Let me know what you think.  Pass the test?

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!