Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Walk in the Park

Today I was treated with a walking partner ... my husband!   The sun played peek-a-boo some, but the gentle breeze carried warmth.  Funny how 20 degrees feels like warmth.  I felt like a tour guide, showing him the various spots featured here and there on the blog.  I showed him the various animal tracks, the Oak Apples, the various fungi, the Sumac and pointed out some of my personal trails into the wooded areas.

I also showed him the marsh and pointed out where I had stepped in.

We cautiously inspected the fringes and saw some of the pockets of open water are still there.


To build in this spot would be silly.  There are warm springs here feeding and keeping the marsh area ... well, marshy.  The bulldozer could have gotten stuck in the mud pretty easy, even on the coldest day.  Intentions and purpose for this are still a mystery.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!