Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Friday, January 7, 2011

Staged to Make an Entrance

The morning was snowy and too dark for good picture taking.  Here are more pictures from yesterday.  
I was surprised to find green still there and apparently vibrant.  It hides under the snow, just waiting to make an appearance when the snow melts.

My tooth was stubborn when I was young.  It refused to come out, even with the new tooth coming in just behind it.  The dentist had to extract it.  This next picture reminds me of that.  Stubborn leaves still firmly attached - yet look at the stem base.  Buds are right there - staged to open and make an entrance in the spring.  

I hope they have a better time of it than my teeth!

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!