Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where is He?

Thursday I mentioned changes in landscape.  Friday it was dark and snowy, too dark for pictures.  Today was crisp with bright white clouds.  Here is a better picture of the cleared area:

Of concern was a duck that resides in open water of the creek near the brush on the left side of this picture.  This picture was taken January 8, 2011:
Earlier picture taken January 8, 2011
There are a couple of details observed in the past near here.  For one, I've seen a large fox within yards of this spot, with  tracks all over the park.   Second, this duck appears to have something wrong with one of his wings, one rides higher than the other.   It makes me think he may have had a tangle and escaped.  Third, the open water winds further east and out of sight.

I went back to this spot again today, but I did not see the duck.  Nor did I find evidence of a struggle or a fox's duck dinner.

It is possible the duck has relocated.  I'll continue to visit off and on and let you know what I see.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!