Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dead twigs .... or is it?

Temperatures are right at freezing today (not below).  Some snow is showing signs of melting, especially near darker objects that collect and radiate heat from the sun.

In one of the patches of forest area, this particular kind of tree twig is seen high and low, tangled among the trees and brush.

It is as though a tornado had broken up a tree and dumped it in this little area.  I didn't think a live tree with this kind of leaves was actually growing in this area.  Just a bunch of dead twigs in interesting places, or so I thought, until I found this one ...


The size of the living buds surprised me.  I had to give it a gentle tug to make sure it wasn't just another twig propped up in the snow.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!