Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, February 7, 2011

Unexpected New Sites

When I read the weather report this morning, I had little hope that it would be a good day for taking pictures.  Snow showers, the weather report said.  A quick peek out the window gave a more reliable second opinion.  It did snow overnight - only to my mind I might call it snow sparkles instead of snow showers.  ;-)


There was a new park watcher near one of the park benches.


As well as evidence of hampered work progress at the marshes...

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

1 comment:

  1. Like the snowman and the sparkly snow the most :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!