Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wet Warblers

A very wet and drizzly morning, so raincoats were in order for both myself and my camera.  At the park I caught a yellow-rumped warbler dealing with the rain.

It is amazing that the rain doesn't really matter when it comes to their flying.

The lake itself was quite busy with swallows on their lake fly-catching flights.


I witnessed at least a dozen flitting about.  The rain didn't hamper them a bit.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

1 comment:

  1. Guess it didnt hamper you much either out there birding in the rain! Purdy Butter Butt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!