Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, May 2, 2011

Nest Break

Watching the nesting geese day by day has made me wonder.  I was curious how they got something to eat.  They appear so faithful to always be on their nest and it was starting to concern me.  My fears were settled today though, when I watched a Canadian goose stand, stretch, adjust and cover her eggs, then take a break.
She went several yards from the nest to enjoy something to eat.
But before too much time had passed, she returned and sat again on her nest.


Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!