Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Don't Kiss That!

On my walk today I caught an American toad crossing the path toward the creek.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to find toads making their way to the creek in the spring.  This is their time to mate and lay eggs.  

You can not get warts from a toad.  However, they do produce irritating secretions that serve as a defense - against humans and other animals.  They taste bad because of it.  I wouldn't go kissing any toads if I were you.  ;-)
  
Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!