Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Discoveries after a Spring Shower

After a brief spring shower, the sun shone again and I headed to the park.  This is the stuff of rainbows!  Alas, no rainbows were to be found.  Instead I found the dandelions popped up in clumps everywhere!

This photo hides something ... or somethings unexpected and intriguing.

See the tiny antenna legs and eyes?  They are mostly on the little stems.  I count at least eight, possibly more.  Didn't expect these tiny things!  I am not sure what they are.  They may be immature or maybe baby spiders? These were not on the other dandelions.  At least not in this number.

And I would be amiss if I did not share that there are new arrivals on the lake.

Baby ducklings!  Those little things ZIP fast in the water.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!