Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Monday, May 30, 2011

Of Damsels and "Fleas" and things inbetween

I saw a Monarch today, but the wind was bad and it would not land.  There was another flying insect that obliged.
There were an abundance of Brown Damsel Flies.  In the forest area, I found a couple more flies-

some kind of friendly fly.  At first I didn't think anything of it, until I ran across a pest that they are good at controlling:
A Forest Tent Caterpillar.   And lest creepy/flying insects take all the blog - I found a lovely flea...
That would be flea-BANE -- Philadelphia Fleabane.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful images! It took me a second on the flea-

    BANE!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!