Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Friday, September 2, 2011

Blogoversary!

A year ago today ... this blog started.  It has been a year of discovery and wonder for me, and I have very much enjoyed it.
And so much beauty and life exists inside the beltway of a major city.  As I look at the first posts compared to the last, I see change.  Change for the better.  From vague descriptions to actual identifications.  The quality of content has been matched with improvement in pictures.  And although the day is ending ... as is summer.

I couldn't help but notice ... fall purples of New England Aster are starting.  The cycle starts again.  

Enjoy!

~ Robin

Do you have a favorite post over this last year?  I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!