Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Friday, November 25, 2011

Breaking the Ice and Beaver?


A warm grey day today.  I caught this gaggle playing an ice breaking game.  The ice is very thin right now and many areas, including the creek are open water. These geese had a hard time trying to get on top of it.  A couple eventually did.

I spied this fellow far off the shore.  I believe he is too large to be a muskrat.  I've heard a few eye-witnesses tell of a beaver moving in at the park.  A couple  that lives on the lake e-mailed me their story about the beaver too.  Could this be the he?  Maybe!

Enjoy!

~ Robin

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Ice already...burrr.. Its fairly warm here in NC. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Robin! Looks like your weather is just a tad cooler than ours, but it looks like we're going into the deep freeze this coming week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!