Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Snow and Blustery Wind


As the New Year rang in, the snow was already falling. Most of the snow that accumulated on branches blew off by morning.  Blizzard like winds made for a chill, yet white day.  We spent the day in Red Wing with my folks.  This photo was taken from their window.  Do you see the snow blowing across the road?

As blustery as the wind was, I have to admit that there was a rest in my soul at seeing snow again.

I expect that the new year will bring new adventures and fresh beginnings.

Enjoy!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!