Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Swallowtail Tale


There are some things that were abundant last year, but seemingly missing this year.   As I started my walk this morning, I wondered if I might find them.  To my pleasant surprise, toward the end of my walk, my missing Swallowtail (Eastern Tiger Swallowtail, male) was discovered enjoying Bee Balm.  He was not the most cooperative, laying low and hiding among the leaves and flowers.  After a short time, a Monarch also discovered the Swallowtail and chased him away.  Monarchs are territorial? Maybe!

Enjoy!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!