Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Frosty Dew



The ground was covered with frost this morning.  But as soon as the sun's rays were felt, the frost began to melt and looked like dew.  I also discovered a new colony of Ostrich Fern growing along the marsh road pond.   The frost outlined the fronds and the color contrast were beautiful.  Also interesting were dew drops that froze and more slowly melted. 
Enjoy!     ~ Robin


2 comments:

  1. [Northwood Park New Hope] New comment on Frosty Dew.
    Leigh Goessl has left a new comment on your post "Frosty Dew":

    Very beautiful details Robin, and I just love that macro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidently fat-fingered delete on comment moderation. Sorry about that Leigh - I posted from my original moderation e-mail. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!