Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Leafing unexpectedly

A grey and overcast day today.  Not the most ideal conditions for pictures, but usually a good day for exploring.  I saw some ducks I've never seen before.  Very shy ones though, did not get a good shot to share.  They might have been Buffleheads?  The males had a unique head and they were divers.  Although it was not raining, the weeds and grass were wet from the misty morning.


Things green seemed to hold beaded water when others did not.

This one is browning from the inside out.  It reminds me of a banana flavored old fashion candy stick.


I have no words to describe this one...almost looks like tree lichen on the leaves.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!