Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trails

Temperatures are below camera recommendations, but I dare to try.  The snowbanks are several feet high and in some places actually taller than I am.  One of the park's walking entrances is marked out with a street sign.  No walking paths or sidewalks are cleared yet.

I found no evidence of anyone on the trail however.  I ventured only around the park, sticking to the smaller plowed road that boarders the park.

The only trail I found was this one, through the dune-like snow.  I was surprised, given the compactness of the snow, that a small mammal could actually make tracks.


These are most likely squirrel tracks.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!