Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Friday, March 25, 2011

Blue Sky - Great Blue Heron

The afternoon arrived with sunshine and bright blue skies.  Back in the marshes the geese were loud.  I thought maybe an intruder?  But after investigation, I discovered geese fighting.  It reminded me of school playground chatter when there is a fight.  Space has become a premium.   And to add ... today a new bird arrived, a Great Blue Heron.  The marshes had at least a dozen last fall.  It is good to see one back again.

I've been mentioning seeing the Hooded Merganser and was glad to be close enough to get a recognizable shot today.

Other news - the cocoon is now gone.  It may have been harvested for someone's science project, I don't know.  The red-bellied woodpecker appears to be nest sitting.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting!